Cute Cat Pictures - Abandoned Cat Pictures

All the abandoned cute cat pictures were taken from several places. I believe all the cat in these pictures are abandoned cats.

cute cat picture - feel lonely
Feel lonely? This cute cat picture was taken at a stall near the bus station

cute cat picture - alone
Are you looking for me? The cat is starring at me and trying to say something...

cute cat picture - fat cat
I'm alone and looking for some food! The fat cute cat picture..!

cute cat picture - hunting
Hey!! don't take my photo! my prey will run away! The cat picture was taken while this cat trying to chase a bird.

cute cat picture - waiting
I'm feel so lazy... I'm waiting for some food from stall nearby! This cute cat picture taken at a mini restaurant near a plastic factory. The fat and lazy cat picture..!

No comments:

More beautiful cat pictures on the planet visit gambar kucing there are lots of cat pictures there

More Cat Pictures

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Favorite Blogs